61. Dancing phalanges (it really works, you guys).
63. “My uncle Preston wants to be buried standing up without a casket.”
64. “I solved that one. In my head. While having my cup-o-soup.”
65. “I’m not going to fare well in jail. I’m lovely.”
66. “Sometimes when you speak, it’s like you watch PBS on purpose.”
67. “We’re doing something bad. You ready?”
71. “Thanks for ruining the whole sea chimps thing for me.”
72. “Angela, if we were a Peruvian soccer team and crashed in the Andes, who would you rather eat? Me or Zack?”
73. “Now we can load it onto a truck and take it to Bethesda.”
Emily: She’s like the perfect pregnant person because she didn’t gain any weight anywhere but her stomach.
David: Well look at you. You look great too. You’re the same.
Emily: Well, I’ve gained some weight in other areas.
David: I don’t think so.
Emily: You’re very sweet.
David: Thank you. I’ve learned how to talk to you after six seasons.
76. “You were there. You killed the bad guy dead. I know you hate that, but it always makes me a little glad. Does that make me a bad person?”
77. “I could call you ‘Shoes.’ Because they are so very shiny.”
78. She knows what she’d name her pig, Booth.
79. “Three degrees and still a fool.”
80. “Which gives me the same number of doctorates as the two of you put together BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE ANY.”
82. Invasion of the Mother Suckers. That’s an ACTUAL THING in the Bones world. Appreciate it.
83. “I assure you I will be totally, awesomely mature on the stand.”
84. The season six bloopers:
85. “With this chair. I’ll wait outside WITH THIS CHAIR.”
86. “What are we, brook trout?”
87. “Is it paranoia that Monica Lewinsky was a KGB-trained sex agent mole?”
88. “Jeff’s got a groin pull.”
89. “When you leave your socks on during sex, I feel like I’m making love to a guy in a nursing home.”
90. “This man has been murdered.”
Stay tuned tomorrow for part 4, in which things get even more adorable than Brennan’s little dog. And don’t forget to share any and all suggestions in the comments, on the TVmouse Facebook page, or on Twitter!