Welcome back to Hug Week 2013! (Can we make that a thing? All TV fandoms could benefit.) If we’re building a little skeleton of happy Bones moments, I figure we’re probably up to the ribcage–and the ribcage protects the heart. How appropriate.
91. “Because every once in a while, every once in a while, two people meet, and there’s that spark.”
97. Welcome, Stapes.
98. The Mighty Hut
100. “I knew. Right from the beginning.”
101. “It means something.”
102. “Bones, you are the standard.”
104. “Oh, it’s absolutely ludicrous the idea of you two together, but the heart chooses what it chooses, doesn’t it? We don’t really have any say in the matter.”
108. “I told him to walk away if it’s for himself and to stand up and fight if it’s for someone else.”
110. Brennan: “I miss that. Someone caring where I am all the time.”
Booth: “Bones! You up there?”
117. “This book is dedicated to my partner and friend, Special Agent Seeley Booth.”
119. “Anthropologically speaking…”*
And now I’ll leave you all to be distracted by those beautiful arms all day.
*Thanks for the suggestion, Adele (@valleria93)!