This is it, team: the last of our 206 Happy Bones Things. Let’s bring it in for one last round of hugs, shall we?
181. Those dorks
182. “You’re my carburetor.”
184. FBI Tech: Agent Booth?
Booth and Brennan, in unison: WHAT?
Booth: I’M AGENT BOOTH.
185. “Don’t run, Oliver.”
186. “Point of investigation: how do masters find their apprentices? Not on Craigslist. I checked.”
187. PAGE 187
189. “Are you having a moment?”
193. Brennan: Two plus two equals four. I put sugar in my coffee and it tastes sweet. The sun comes up because the world turns. These things are beautiful to me. There are mysteries I will never understand, but everywhere I look, I see proof that for every effect there is a corresponding cause. Even if I can’t see it. I find that reassuring.
Booth: And life is good again.
Brennan: Life is very good.
197. “The weight of the world is not on your shoulders.”
199. “Everything I want or need is here.”
205. “He stepped toward Emily and Emily stepped toward him. Emily got the job in that second.”
It’s probably a good thing that the human body only has 206 bones, because I could easily keep going. I’ve so enjoyed this past week with all of you, and I’m glad to have given us all a reason to smile. Be sure to hit the comments to share any moments that didn’t make it onto this list! Happy Upfronts weekend! You’re all amazing.
*Thanks for the suggestion, @wellsbones!